Clean & Disinfect
We are proud to team up with our sister company, Premier Green Cleaning in administering this new Clean + Disinfect Initiative in order to ensure our guests feel confident during their stay at Elk Refuge Inn.
It is our top priority to make sure our rooms are always sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected prior to guest check-in. We wanted to inform our guests that our housekeeping checklists meet CDC cleaning standards.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, Elk Refuge Inn will be moving forward with operations by taking extreme caution to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees alike. We have been closely monitoring the guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Our inn is ensuring little to no person-to-person contact during your stay with us. All of our rooms have direct access with parking directly in front of each room. There are no common areas necessary for our guests to enter, hallways or elevators. All doors to each room is 6 to 12 feet away between them and/or the partitions in-between each room. This layout is an ideal one when lodging during this time.
We are located just 2 miles away from downtown Jackson, a short distance away but outside of the hustle and bustle, making it easy to avoid crowds if desired.
Please reach out with any questions regarding COVID-19 and your stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Increased Cleaning Measures
Our staff will be taking a number of extra measures for cleaning the rooms and facilities.
- Every single room will have a full and thorough cleaning and disinfection prior to another check in.
- Housekeepers will be utilizing and changing gloves/cleaning cloths prior to each cleaning.
- Housekeepers will be utilizing masks in all rooms.
- Shower curtains inserts will be disinfected and changed daily.
- Stay overs will not be provided cleaning
- However we will be providing additional coffee and amenities to each room
- Towels and extra sheets can be requested and delivered immediately during business hours
- Laundry bags will be provided for all guests and may be left outside the door.
- All sheets and towels will be cleaned with higher standard of disinfectant.
- Laundry staff will wear masks and glove
- Will wear and utilize masks when interacting with guests
- Non-contact process for all guest check in and check out.
- Front door, counter and any areas a guest could come into contact will be disinfected after every check in and out.
- We will be following CDC guidelines and closely tracking, addressing any symptoms for identifying potential COVID-19 cases
- Temperatures will be taken daily
- Staff will not be allowed to work if they have traveled, have been exposed to a confirmed case or believe to have any symptoms.
Last updated 5/24/20